Twitter

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lindsay's Holiday Wish List with the One I Love:

So I am really into the next coming holidays. Not the creepy-run-up-your-electricity-bill into, but I like the warm fuzzy feelings that holidays can bring, but only if you do them right and with the ones you love. So here I have comprised a list of all the things I want do from now till about the end of December to get me in the mood sort-to-speak.

1. Carve a pumpkin
2. Go to Disneyland to see the decorations for both fall and winter (would like to also see the World of Color and the Snow).
3. Go Christmas shopping and before a stop at Starbucks to purchase a holiday drink in the holiday cups.
4. Go to the Grove/Farmer's Marker for an evening out to dinner and to also see the decorations for Christmas and the huge tree.
5. Go to Newport Beach to see Christmas lights.
6. Eat pop corn, drink hot chocolate and watch our favorite Christmas movies.
7. Go Christmas Caroling.
8. Build a gingerbread house.
9. Go ice skating outdoors in either down town L.A. or Santa Monica.
10. Have a Snow day.

:) Just thinking about this list makes me feel good. Needless to say, I have finally given up on my tan and I am excited for peacoats, pumpkin spice lattes, Christmas songs and New Year's kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment