Twitter

Monday, December 13, 2010

Maternity Photos

While I am more comfortable behind the camera rather than in front of it, I have always loved documenting life. My film camera in jr high, my canon powershot in high school and my iPhone today, I always have a camera in my purse to capture the moment.

So when we found out we were expecting there was no doubt in my mind that we would take the time to do maternity photos to remember this precious time in our lives. Lindsay took us to a nearby park (where my husband proposed actually!) on Thanksgiving day to do some portraits. I had an elaborate photo story to tell but some of us (ahem husband) got tired of doing photos very quickly so we'll see if those actually happen ;)

Here are a few from our session:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
J's Dad's Highschool Basketball Jersey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment