Twitter

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Araceli: Sweet Love

Photobucket

There are moments during the wedding day which kind of stick in my mind,
snapshots of the day which I captured with my camera but are made memorable by being there and experiencing it.
Like Rob's heartfelt toast or Mike's dedication of "Shots". I love these moments.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Araceli's videographer asked her to record a special message for her soon to be husband.
I could tell Araceli was a little nervous, but as she spoke, her love shone through.
I found myself tearing up, even though I only caught a few of the words (my high school spanish class was a long time ago....),
I could see and hear the emotion and love she felt for this man.
I love these moments.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment